About AGC Glass Europe
Based in Brussels, AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction industry (external glazing and indoor decorative glass), the automotive industry, the solar industry, and specialist industries*. It is the European branch of AGC Glass, the world's largest producer of flat glass.
Its baseline "Glass Unlimited" reflects the possibilities offered by:
- glass as a material to meet a growing variety of needs (comfort, energy control, health & safety, aesthetics);
- innovation in products and processes, derived from sustained research in advanced glass technology;
- industrial facilities comprising 18 float plants, 6 automotive glass plants and more than 100 processing and distribution units throughout Europe, from Spain to Russia;
- a worldwide marketing network;
- the resources of its personnel motivated by operational excellence and innovation.
AGC Glass Europe currently employs some 14,000 people.