On Wednesday 14th of January the C2C ExpoLAB together with HME hosted a open lecture in the Manufactuur about the concepts Cradle to Cradle and Circular Economy.
Due to the enormous positive reactions not everybody could join the meeting, everybody can watch presentations which are recorded online at the C2C-Centre.
This open lecture had a lot of presentations from:
- Tanja Scheelhaase (University of Twente & EPEA)
- Michael Braungart (EPEA)
- Wim van den Beucken (alderman of the city of Venlo)
- Michel Weijers (City of Venlo & C2C ExpoLAB)
- Roy Vissers (C2C products innovation institute)
- Eric Logtens (HME, WeSolve, Ecor)
- Hein van Tuijl (EPEA Nederland)
- Coen van Driel (Kienbaum)
This open lecture was part of the course Cradle to Cradle Design Paradigm 1 from the University of Twente. The City of Venlo and the C2C ExpoLAB have endowed this world’s first Cradle to Cradle mastertrack. Tanja Scheelhaase of EPEA is responsible for the courses. She and two of her students presented their concept assignments to the public which contains ideas to implement Cradle to Cradle in products.
We apologize for the less optimal sound and image, we recommend to use your headphone.