William McDonough was a featured speaker at the 2017 Copenhagen Fashion Summit, in a segment titled: “Cradle to Cradle, the Circular Economy and The Five Goods".
Hugo Maria Schally, Lewis Perkin & Monika Griefahn present interesting developments and projects at various levels in brief. They show how to establish a sustainable model of thinking in society. Subsequently, experts from the practice will be heard.
Organizer: Austrian Business Association in cooperation with EPEA Switzerland Venue: House of the Austrian Trade Union
As a part of Google’s Environment Day on April 25th, we invited architect, designer, thought leader, and author William McDonough to Google NYC for a talk on "Design as Optimism." Moderated by Mary Davidge.
William McDonough's keynote May 22, 2017, at Sustainable Brands 2017 in Detroit: "In Search of More Good How and Why 'Getting the Frame Right' is Essential in Design."
Aan de wieg van circulair bouwen
The free whitepaper ‘Aan de wieg staan van circulair bouwen?’ (Dutch only), covers extensive knowledge on the topic of Cradle to Cradle. In this whitepaper, we focus on the world of circularity with an introduction to the concept, the history of Cradle to Cradle and the necessary steps for a certification.
Building Holland 2017
Built Positive is a co-creative movement to increase the built environment’s positive impact on people, planet, and economy by designing materials for circularity, innovating to improve these inputs, and quantifying their positive impact from the molecule through to the metropolis.Built Positive ensures that materials sustain their value and buildings become material banks that yield futu
Building Holland 2017
At Building Holland, Bas van de Westerlo of the C2C ExpoLAB, presented "financial healthy buildings - everlasting joy. It is possible to watch this interesting movie.
More information in Dutch
Financieel gezonde gebouwen: eindeloos plezier - Bas van de Westerlo
The City of Venlo published a movie which summarized some of the C2C inspired activities which are in the Venlo Region.
On Nov. 10, C2C Products Innovation Institute introduced the Built Positive movement to architects, designers, and contractors in New York, the third in a lineup of five workshops around the country.
Cradle to Cradle
Imagine a world where our infrastructure is not merely sustainable, but actually gives back to our precious environment. This may sound like a pipe dream, but there is a place - nestled along the banks of a sparkling river in Holland - where a dedicated team of engineers and townspeople are striving to make this dream a reality.
As first region in the world, Venlo fully embraced Cradle to Cradle (C2C) as strategy for innovation and economic growth. Venlo considers C2C as an innovative economic concept, based on new business models and the (re)use of materials continuously. Since 2006, the city of Venlo started implementing these principles into policy.
Building Holland 2016
Building Holland 2016
City Hall Venlo Infografic English
The new city hall, or “stadskantoor” embodies Venlo’s ambition to have the town and region function based on Cradle to Cradle (C2C) principles. The building is not merely sustainable (‘less bad’), but delivers a positive contribution to man, the environment and economy.
City Hall Venlo Infografic German
City Hall Venlo Infografic Nederlands
Het nieuwe stadskantoor belichaamt de ambitie van de gemeente Venlo om stad en regio volgens Cradle to Cradle (C2C) principes te laten functioneren. Het gebouw is niet slechts duurzaam ('minder slecht'), maar levert juist een positieve bijdrage aan mens, milieu en economie.
Universiteit van Nederland - Louise Vet 1/5 - Hoe kan ons ecosysteem ons geld opleveren?
To everybody, who understands the Dutch Language, a unique chance is given to learn more about Cradle to Cradle and the Circular Economy, by some lectures given by a frontrunner in the field of C2C and the Circular Economy, Louise Vet.
About Louise Vet
258 library items
- 301 Apply 301 filter
- 365 Apply 365 filter
- added value Apply added value filter
- air quality Apply air quality filter
- architecture Apply architecture filter
- area development Apply area development filter
- awareness Apply awareness filter
- benificial Apply benificial filter
- biodegradable Apply biodegradable filter
- biosphere Apply biosphere filter
- building Apply building filter
- cascade Apply cascade filter
- certification Apply certification filter
- certified Apply certified filter
- circular economy Apply circular economy filter
- community Apply community filter
- company Apply company filter
- consumption Apply consumption filter
- continuous loops Apply continuous loops filter
- cooperation Apply cooperation filter
- CO² Apply CO² filter
- Cradle to Cradle Apply Cradle to Cradle filter
- design for reuse Apply design for reuse filter
- digestion Apply digestion filter
- diversity Apply diversity filter
- ecology Apply ecology filter
- education Apply education filter
- effectiveness Apply effectiveness filter
- efficiency Apply efficiency filter
- emission Apply emission filter
- energy Apply energy filter
- fashion Apply fashion filter
- finance Apply finance filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- government Apply government filter
- green Apply green filter
- health Apply health filter
- household Apply household filter
- indoor Apply indoor filter
- infrastructure Apply infrastructure filter
- innovation Apply innovation filter
- lease Apply lease filter
- material Apply material filter
- material reutilization Apply material reutilization filter
- materials pooling Apply materials pooling filter
- mobility Apply mobility filter
- municipality Apply municipality filter
- network Apply network filter
- non-hazardous Apply non-hazardous filter
- nutrient Apply nutrient filter
- office Apply office filter
- outdoor Apply outdoor filter
- pathway Apply pathway filter
- policy Apply policy filter
- principle Apply principle filter
- product Apply product filter
- profit Apply profit filter
- project Apply project filter
- quality Apply quality filter
- research Apply research filter
- scientific Apply scientific filter
- service Apply service filter
- stakeholder Apply stakeholder filter
- TCO Apply TCO filter
- technosphere Apply technosphere filter
- tendering & procurement Apply tendering & procurement filter
- textile Apply textile filter
- use the sun Apply use the sun filter
- use-period Apply use-period filter
- user Apply user filter
- waste equals food Apply waste equals food filter
- water Apply water filter