The international conference Closing the Loop continues! Last year we greeted 13 different nationalities, decision makers on top level.
This year the focus will be on brand new Best Practices in the circular economy and the process of certification. 'Made in Europe' is the central theme. We will also investigate the role that designers and consumers play. Visit the circular economy in real, with practices and excursions to several ground-breaking companies. This year also with a special 'Textile Day', a heaven for fashion designers.
Closing the Loop will take place on Oktober 2th, 3rd, 4th, 2013.
A full and interesting program is offered to you during this conference. Take a look at the program.
The conference will be held in The Awarehouse of Interface in the central part op the Netherlands,Scherpenzeel, near the historic city of Amersfoort.
Costs en registration:
- One day only (Oct 2): 350,- euro
- One day only (Oct 3): 250,- euro
- One day only (Oct 4): 350,- euro
- Two days (Oct 2 & 3): 500,- euro
- Two days (Oct 2 & 4): 600,- euro
- Two days (Oct 3 & 4): 500,- euro
- Three days (Oct 2, 3 & 4): 750,- euro
- All prices excl. 21% V.A.T.
You can register here.