We are proud to present: the Guide
Experts all over the North-West of Europe have been creating tools to help entrepreneurs and policymakers to implement the Cradle to Cradle (C2C) principles on business sites. The Guide explains these tools in detail, provides specific documents, databases and worksheets that have been applied to pilot projects.
What are the results of C2C BIZZ?
Inspiration and a path to help to develop a C2C inspired business site in a flexible, economic and effective way by offering:
- A comprehensive Guide, which provides systematic and practical guidance on how to implement C2C on business sites. As each site development has its unique framework conditions, the Guide has a flexible structure that can be used independently, according to specific needs.
- The Guide comes along with a taylor-made toolbox to get started.
- Examples of how it has been done.
- The implementation of the tools is demonstrated at pilot sites. In addition, reference is made to other best practice cases.
- A knowledge network: hosted by the C2C-Centre, www.c2c-centre.com.
Who was part of the team?
- Lille Metropole (FR)
- Ministère du Développement durable et des Infrastructures (LU)
- The Institute for Sustainability (UK)
- Société de Développement pour la Région de Bruxelles Capitale (BE)
- Centre de Recherche Public Henri Tudor (LU)
- Ecoparc Windhof GIE (LU)
- University of Wolverhampton (UK)
- Stadt Bielefeld (DE)
- Municipality of Venlo (NL)
- C2C ExpoLAB
- Blue Gate Antwerp (BE)