New library item: Towards Circular Economy
In this report, the World Economic Forum and the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, with analytics provided by McKinsey & Company, acting as project adviser, joined forces to reconcile the concept of scaling a circular economy within the reality of a global economy and complex multi-tier supply chains. The key objective is to propose a very specific...
Masterclass Limburg2030 for Talents in Sustainability.
After the spring break ends, Limburg2030 will launch a programme of masterclasses. These masterclasses will be aimed towards all students currently attending a Havo or Vwo education. The masterclass will be presented by current industry-professionals, during the class they will explain to the students exactly what the concept Cradle to Cradle®...
Impact Study - Behind Scenes Insights
The Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute engaged Trucost, the environmental data experts, to design a framework to measure the economic, social, and environmental impacts of Cradle to Cradle CertifiedTM products. The results of this preliminary investigation, based on a small sample of ten certified products from ten very different...
How to realize your C2C ambitions? C2C-Centre gives you a helping hand with Cradle to Cradle Tools!
We are very proud to announce a new extension on the C2C-Centre, namely Cradle to Cradle tools! We already gather several tools which can help you during divers steps of your process to implement Cradle to Cradle in the built environment. Al lot of the Cradle to Cradle tools, which are now showed at the C2C-Centre, are developed for the C2C BIZZ...
How to design with eco-effectivity? Refinity gives a training at EPEA Nederland starting 16th of October.
This training is for designers who are beginners in the field of sustainability design and want to know more about adding value instead of being less bad. Learn about design for disassembly, design for biodegradation, how to choose a material and all that you need to think of while designing with eco-effectivity. To directly learn how to apply the...
From files patch to toilet paper, integrity and hygiene in line: a unique kind of service!
Under the motto 'With Satino Black, we deliver your backup Archives' Jalema and Van Houtum make their partnership known and a unique type of service is introduced. Old archives customers offer to to be destroyed by Jalema, are converted to Satino Black hygienic paper by Van Houtum. In this way an optimal form of Corporate Social Responsibility is...
Free Seminar Cradle to Cradle, including Michael Braungart
Dear sir or madam, The focus on the concepts of "Cradle to Cradle" and "Circular Economy" is increasing.Also in the built environment the attention is growing. But what is it? What are the benefits? And what are businesses offering? This free seminar is suitable for entrepeneurs, corporations and other organizations in the built environment....
Flyer about Cradle to Cradle inspired City Hall Venlo
The city of Venlo presents you the info-graphic of the Cradle to Cradle inspired city hall Venlo. This flyer shows the Cradle to Cradle elements of the city hall. In the end the bundle of C2C inspired solutions that would contribute to the achievement of the outlined goals, as well as save and earn money during the defined use time of the building...
Embedding Cradle to Cradle in field of education
Cradle to Cradle is about using a large beneficial footprint for our children and grandchildren. A good ambition…. Which is a challenge to implement in the field of education. Bas van de Westerlo, Certified Cradle to Cradle consultant and specialty advisor built environment at the C2C ExpoLAB, tells more about this challenge. He has written an...
Cradle to Cradle inspired Elementary School in Venlo
A new elementary school will be realized in Venlo that is entirely inspired by the Cradle to Cradle principles. Both the high sustainability ambitions of the city of Venlo and the school board come together in this school, De Zuidstroom. The school will not only apply the circular approach in the realization of the school, but also in the...
28 news items
- (-) added valueRemove added value filter
- (-) energyRemove energy filter
- 301 Apply 301 filter
- 353 Apply 353 filter
- 362 Apply 362 filter
- 447 Apply 447 filter
- access Apply access filter
- adhesive Apply adhesive filter
- air quality Apply air quality filter
- architectural finishing Apply architectural finishing filter
- architecture Apply architecture filter
- area development Apply area development filter
- assembly Apply assembly filter
- awareness Apply awareness filter
- bedroom Apply bedroom filter
- benificial Apply benificial filter
- biodegradable Apply biodegradable filter
- biosphere Apply biosphere filter
- building Apply building filter
- building Skin Apply building Skin filter
- certification Apply certification filter
- certified Apply certified filter
- child Apply child filter
- circular economy Apply circular economy filter
- cleaning Apply cleaning filter
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- community Apply community filter
- company Apply company filter
- consumption Apply consumption filter
- cooperation Apply cooperation filter
- CO² Apply CO² filter
- Cradle to Cradle Apply Cradle to Cradle filter
- design Apply design filter
- design for reuse Apply design for reuse filter
- disassembly Apply disassembly filter
- diversity Apply diversity filter
- door Apply door filter
- ecology Apply ecology filter
- education Apply education filter
- effectiveness Apply effectiveness filter
- efficiency Apply efficiency filter
- emission Apply emission filter
- environment Apply environment filter
- fashion Apply fashion filter
- finance Apply finance filter
- flooring Apply flooring filter
- food & beverages Apply food & beverages filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- government Apply government filter
- green Apply green filter
- health Apply health filter
- indoor Apply indoor filter
- infrastructure Apply infrastructure filter
- ink Apply ink filter
- innovation Apply innovation filter
- landscape Apply landscape filter
- lease Apply lease filter
- light Apply light filter
- material Apply material filter
- material reutilization Apply material reutilization filter
- materials pooling Apply materials pooling filter
- municipality Apply municipality filter
- network Apply network filter
- non-hazardous Apply non-hazardous filter
- nutrient Apply nutrient filter
- office Apply office filter
- outdoor Apply outdoor filter
- packaging Apply packaging filter
- paint and coating Apply paint and coating filter
- paper Apply paper filter
- platform Apply platform filter
- policy Apply policy filter
- principle Apply principle filter
- product Apply product filter
- product development Apply product development filter
- production Apply production filter
- profit Apply profit filter
- project Apply project filter
- quality Apply quality filter
- renewable Apply renewable filter
- research Apply research filter
- service Apply service filter
- skin & haircare Apply skin & haircare filter
- social Apply social filter
- stakeholder Apply stakeholder filter
- sunscreen Apply sunscreen filter
- TCO Apply TCO filter
- technosphere Apply technosphere filter
- tendering & procurement Apply tendering & procurement filter
- textile Apply textile filter
- wall Apply wall filter
- waste equals food Apply waste equals food filter
- water Apply water filter
- wood Apply wood filter