Source: C2C Products Innovation Insitute
Click here to view the article at the original website
The first quarter of 2016 has seen growth for Cradle to Cradle certification and the new Material Health Certificate program. In Q1 of 2016, 40 new Cradle to Cradle certifications were issued, as compared to 28 during the same period in 2015, a 40% increase.
Of the 40 new Cradle to Cradle certificates issued, 28 were issued along with our Material Health Certificate, a new reporting tool that provides an additional insight into the Material Health assessment of these products.
There are now over 400 active Cradle to Cradle certifications, covering more than 3,000 product variations across a wide variety of industries including building products, fashion and textiles, furniture, and body products. Nearly 200 leading brands around the world are now involved in the certification program, supported by 16 global Accredited Assessment Bodies, assessing their products for certification.
Some of the new products certified in 2016 include those pictured above:
- Epoca PA 6,6 Broadloom WT, Egetaepper A/S, Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Silver
- AirCarbon®, Newlight Technologies, LLC, Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze
- Bionic DPX (100% Recycled PET), Return Textiles, LLC, Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze
- Graphenstone indoor and outdoor paint (only white color) and filler, Industria Española para el Desarrollo e Investigación SA (IEDISA), Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold
- iQOne, Tarkett, Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold
- green effective Kitchen / PE Trigger 750 ml – GREASE power, GREASE perfect, tana-Chemie GmbH and Werner & Mertz Group, Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold
- TruRenew Carpet Flooring Adhesive SP™, WF Taylor Inc., Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold
- ThermaSmart PRO, Termaflex International Holding B.V. , Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze (Pictured Above)