KPN Datacenter High Tech Campus Eindhoven
KPN Corporate Market (KPN) created a new data center at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (HTCE). KPN has long been active in the sustainability of its data centers focused specifically on the principles of Cradle to Cradle (C2C). On behalf of KPN William McDonough made a conceptual study of the C2C® fitting in data centers. The data center at the HTCE is the first concrete expression of this.
C2C BIZZ is the collaboration of 11 European partners in the North Western area with the objective to enhance the implementation of Cradle to Cradle on new and existing business sites. The project is funded by the European Interreg IVB programme.
To meet our client’s goal of creating the first full-service Cradle to Cradle-inspired development in the Netherlands, WM+P is designing an inspirational environment that stimulates the creativity and effectiveness of employees by creating safe and healthy places for work and recreation.
Imagine a sport complex or gym that retains its financial value, where renewable energy is generated, and where materials are safe and healthy and be endlessly recycled. A sport complex that provides a good sport- and learning environment, and where the indoor air is clean and maintained. Egerbos in Venlo shows that it can.
Solarwind (Pilot Project C2C BIZZ)
Solarwind is a CO2 neutral building with C2C certified products integrated, and is the world ‘s first triple certified building (HQE, Breeam & DGNB). The building is located in Ecoparc Windhof GIE, using all available renewable technologies. The aim of the Ecoparc Windhof cooperation is to make the business park more sustainable, by improving economic and social development and creating a positive impact on the surroundings.
Venlo City Hall
The demographic development for the province of Limburg foresees a contraction scenario for the next decennia. The degree of shrinkage varies by region, but also the Venlo region will shrink if no new impulses arise. The ambitions of Venlo are not compatible with the foreseeable decrease. Venlo therefore opts for growth and fits a range of different strategies aimed at the planned contraction to bend it into a structural growth.
- (-) energyRemove energy filter
- added value Apply added value filter
- air quality Apply air quality filter
- architecture Apply architecture filter
- area development Apply area development filter
- awareness Apply awareness filter
- benificial Apply benificial filter
- building Apply building filter
- circular economy Apply circular economy filter
- continuous loops Apply continuous loops filter
- Cradle to Cradle Apply Cradle to Cradle filter
- design for reuse Apply design for reuse filter
- diversity Apply diversity filter
- education Apply education filter
- environment Apply environment filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- government Apply government filter
- green Apply green filter
- health Apply health filter
- indoor Apply indoor filter
- innovation Apply innovation filter
- material Apply material filter
- materials pooling Apply materials pooling filter
- product Apply product filter
- project Apply project filter
- renewable Apply renewable filter
- service Apply service filter
- use-period Apply use-period filter
- water Apply water filter
- C2C® inspired Apply C2C® inspired filter
- Containing C2C® features Apply Containing C2C® features filter
- Containing C2C® products / materials Apply Containing C2C® products / materials filter
- Certified consultants involved Apply Certified consultants involved filter
- Founders involved Apply Founders involved filter
- Official partners involved Apply Official partners involved filter
- Charter signed companies involved Apply Charter signed companies involved filter
- All Apply All filter