Ronneby municipality builds healthy preschools, inspired by Cradle to Cradle®. The concept of Cradle to
Elementary School in Venlo - De Zuidstroom
A new elementary school will be realized in Venlo that is entirely inspired by the Cradle to Cradle principles. Both the high sustainability ambitions of the city of Venlo and the school board come together in this school, De Zuidstroom. The school will not only apply the circular approach in the realization of the school, but also in the education of the children. The construction work will start in 2015.
The municipality of Venlo builds a new city hall as state-of-the-art example of Cradle to Cradle design. A project that is less known, is the nearby located Nedinsco-complex in which 2,000 m2 is furnished as office space for the municipal organization. Builds in the 1930s, the Nedinsco-complex is an industrial monument and recently renovated. The municipality hires the ground floor.
C2C BIZZ is the collaboration of 11 European partners in the North Western area with the objective to enhance the implementation of Cradle to Cradle on new and existing business sites. The project is funded by the European Interreg IVB programme.
Imagine a sport complex or gym that retains its financial value, where renewable energy is generated, and where materials are safe and healthy and be endlessly recycled. A sport complex that provides a good sport- and learning environment, and where the indoor air is clean and maintained. Egerbos in Venlo shows that it can.
In defining the development plan for the Kazernekwartier urban redevelopment project on 25 May 2011, an important foundation was laid for the further implementation of this project. The development plan describes the broad contours of the urban design, the financial implications of the project and the way in which cultural history will be accommodated in the area.
Venlo City Hall
The demographic development for the province of Limburg foresees a contraction scenario for the next decennia. The degree of shrinkage varies by region, but also the Venlo region will shrink if no new impulses arise. The ambitions of Venlo are not compatible with the foreseeable decrease. Venlo therefore opts for growth and fits a range of different strategies aimed at the planned contraction to bend it into a structural growth.
- (-) architectureRemove architecture filter
- added value Apply added value filter
- air quality Apply air quality filter
- area development Apply area development filter
- awareness Apply awareness filter
- benificial Apply benificial filter
- building Apply building filter
- circular economy Apply circular economy filter
- continuous loops Apply continuous loops filter
- Cradle to Cradle Apply Cradle to Cradle filter
- design for reuse Apply design for reuse filter
- diversity Apply diversity filter
- education Apply education filter
- energy Apply energy filter
- environment Apply environment filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- government Apply government filter
- green Apply green filter
- health Apply health filter
- indoor Apply indoor filter
- innovation Apply innovation filter
- material Apply material filter
- materials pooling Apply materials pooling filter
- product Apply product filter
- project Apply project filter
- renewable Apply renewable filter
- service Apply service filter
- use-period Apply use-period filter
- water Apply water filter
- C2C® inspired Apply C2C® inspired filter
- Containing C2C® features Apply Containing C2C® features filter
- Certified consultants involved Apply Certified consultants involved filter
- Containing C2C® products / materials Apply Containing C2C® products / materials filter
- Official partners involved Apply Official partners involved filter
- Charter signed companies involved Apply Charter signed companies involved filter
- Founders involved Apply Founders involved filter
- All Apply All filter