The city of Venlo has high cradle to cradle ambitions. Those words are transformed into acts, looking at the newly built City Hall, sport complex Egerbos and the primary school De Zuidstroom. And a new project arises: the municipality is realizing an cradle to cradle inspired Sports hall.
The Netherlands Institute of Ecology, one of the largest research institutes of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW), studies nature in all its many forms and aspects. It is appropriate, therefore, that ecological processes and the dynamics of nature informed the design and construction of its new premises.
Lyceum Schravenlant is a public secondary school for senior general secondary education and pre-university education and is part of the Schiedam Foundation for Public Secondary Education (Stichting Openbare Scholengroep Vlaardingen Schiedam: OSVS).
Ronneby municipality builds healthy preschools, inspired by Cradle to Cradle®. The concept of Cradle to
Elementary School in Venlo - De Zuidstroom
A new elementary school will be realized in Venlo that is entirely inspired by the Cradle to Cradle principles. Both the high sustainability ambitions of the city of Venlo and the school board come together in this school, De Zuidstroom. The school will not only apply the circular approach in the realization of the school, but also in the education of the children. The construction work will start in 2015.
Cradle to Cradle® inspired Floriade Award (Part of Floriade)
The Floriade organisation, Twente University and C2C ExpoLAB organised a design competition for the students at the Twente University following the C2C design Paradigm. EPEA, BeBenificial and VKC supported the process with professor Michael Braungart, Tanja Scheelhaase and Sven Stimac personally grading the designs. Sophie van Felius won this competition with a design inspired by a Tulip.
C2C Base Camp (Part of Floriade)
CITAVERDE College is an Agricultural training centre (AOC) and provides VMBO-Green (Preparatory Intermediate Vocational Education) & MBO-Green education (Intermediate Vocational Education) throughout the province of Limburg in the Netherlands.
- (-) educationRemove education filter
- added value Apply added value filter
- air quality Apply air quality filter
- architecture Apply architecture filter
- area development Apply area development filter
- awareness Apply awareness filter
- benificial Apply benificial filter
- building Apply building filter
- circular economy Apply circular economy filter
- continuous loops Apply continuous loops filter
- Cradle to Cradle Apply Cradle to Cradle filter
- design for reuse Apply design for reuse filter
- diversity Apply diversity filter
- energy Apply energy filter
- environment Apply environment filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- government Apply government filter
- green Apply green filter
- health Apply health filter
- indoor Apply indoor filter
- innovation Apply innovation filter
- material Apply material filter
- materials pooling Apply materials pooling filter
- product Apply product filter
- project Apply project filter
- renewable Apply renewable filter
- service Apply service filter
- use-period Apply use-period filter
- water Apply water filter
- C2C® inspired Apply C2C® inspired filter
- Containing C2C® products / materials Apply Containing C2C® products / materials filter
- Certified consultants involved Apply Certified consultants involved filter
- Containing C2C® features Apply Containing C2C® features filter
- Official partners involved Apply Official partners involved filter
- Founders involved Apply Founders involved filter
- Charter signed companies involved Apply Charter signed companies involved filter
- All Apply All filter