The city of Venlo has high cradle to cradle ambitions. Those words are transformed into acts, looking at the newly built City Hall, sport complex Egerbos and the primary school De Zuidstroom. And a new project arises: the municipality is realizing an cradle to cradle inspired Sports hall.
Fox Vakanties is part of the Park 20/20 business park, and participates financially as well as physically in features which go beyond the confines of the Fox building itself.
KPN Datacenter High Tech Campus Eindhoven
KPN Corporate Market (KPN) created a new data center at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (HTCE). KPN has long been active in the sustainability of its data centers focused specifically on the principles of Cradle to Cradle (C2C). On behalf of KPN William McDonough made a conceptual study of the C2C® fitting in data centers. The data center at the HTCE is the first concrete expression of this.
The Netherlands Institute of Ecology, one of the largest research institutes of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW), studies nature in all its many forms and aspects. It is appropriate, therefore, that ecological processes and the dynamics of nature informed the design and construction of its new premises.
Lyceum Schravenlant is a public secondary school for senior general secondary education and pre-university education and is part of the Schiedam Foundation for Public Secondary Education (Stichting Openbare Scholengroep Vlaardingen Schiedam: OSVS).
Ronneby municipality builds healthy preschools, inspired by Cradle to Cradle®. The concept of Cradle to
Elementary School in Venlo - De Zuidstroom
A new elementary school will be realized in Venlo that is entirely inspired by the Cradle to Cradle principles. Both the high sustainability ambitions of the city of Venlo and the school board come together in this school, De Zuidstroom. The school will not only apply the circular approach in the realization of the school, but also in the education of the children. The construction work will start in 2015.
The municipality of Venlo builds a new city hall as state-of-the-art example of Cradle to Cradle design. A project that is less known, is the nearby located Nedinsco-complex in which 2,000 m2 is furnished as office space for the municipal organization. Builds in the 1930s, the Nedinsco-complex is an industrial monument and recently renovated. The municipality hires the ground floor.
The demands on the company building acquired by Bionorica for its headquarters in July 2007 were high: firstly, its construction and the materials used for this purpose were to cause as little burden on the environment as possible and, secondly, the building must produce at least as much energy as it consumes.
C2C BIZZ is the collaboration of 11 European partners in the North Western area with the objective to enhance the implementation of Cradle to Cradle on new and existing business sites. The project is funded by the European Interreg IVB programme.
To meet our client’s goal of creating the first full-service Cradle to Cradle-inspired development in the Netherlands, WM+P is designing an inspirational environment that stimulates the creativity and effectiveness of employees by creating safe and healthy places for work and recreation.
The office development integrates various urban scales and rail tracks nuisances by setting a tower and a lower building around a semi public atrium linking the Botanic Park and Place Rogier.
Imagine a sport complex or gym that retains its financial value, where renewable energy is generated, and where materials are safe and healthy and be endlessly recycled. A sport complex that provides a good sport- and learning environment, and where the indoor air is clean and maintained. Egerbos in Venlo shows that it can.
Solarwind (Pilot Project C2C BIZZ)
Solarwind is a CO2 neutral building with C2C certified products integrated, and is the world ‘s first triple certified building (HQE, Breeam & DGNB). The building is located in Ecoparc Windhof GIE, using all available renewable technologies. The aim of the Ecoparc Windhof cooperation is to make the business park more sustainable, by improving economic and social development and creating a positive impact on the surroundings.
C2C Base Camp (Part of Floriade)
CITAVERDE College is an Agricultural training centre (AOC) and provides VMBO-Green (Preparatory Intermediate Vocational Education) & MBO-Green education (Intermediate Vocational Education) throughout the province of Limburg in the Netherlands.
In defining the development plan for the Kazernekwartier urban redevelopment project on 25 May 2011, an important foundation was laid for the further implementation of this project. The development plan describes the broad contours of the urban design, the financial implications of the project and the way in which cultural history will be accommodated in the area.
Venlo City Hall
The demographic development for the province of Limburg foresees a contraction scenario for the next decennia. The degree of shrinkage varies by region, but also the Venlo region will shrink if no new impulses arise. The ambitions of Venlo are not compatible with the foreseeable decrease. Venlo therefore opts for growth and fits a range of different strategies aimed at the planned contraction to bend it into a structural growth.
- (-) buildingRemove building filter
- added value Apply added value filter
- air quality Apply air quality filter
- architecture Apply architecture filter
- area development Apply area development filter
- awareness Apply awareness filter
- benificial Apply benificial filter
- circular economy Apply circular economy filter
- continuous loops Apply continuous loops filter
- Cradle to Cradle Apply Cradle to Cradle filter
- design for reuse Apply design for reuse filter
- diversity Apply diversity filter
- education Apply education filter
- energy Apply energy filter
- environment Apply environment filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- government Apply government filter
- green Apply green filter
- health Apply health filter
- indoor Apply indoor filter
- innovation Apply innovation filter
- material Apply material filter
- materials pooling Apply materials pooling filter
- product Apply product filter
- project Apply project filter
- renewable Apply renewable filter
- service Apply service filter
- use-period Apply use-period filter
- water Apply water filter
- C2C® inspired Apply C2C® inspired filter
- Containing C2C® features Apply Containing C2C® features filter
- Containing C2C® products / materials Apply Containing C2C® products / materials filter
- Certified consultants involved Apply Certified consultants involved filter
- Official partners involved Apply Official partners involved filter
- Charter signed companies involved Apply Charter signed companies involved filter
- Founders involved Apply Founders involved filter
- All Apply All filter