Floriade World Horticultural Expo
The Floriade is a world horticultural expo organised in the Netherlands every 10 years. Floriade will acquaint you with more than 100 gardens and pavilions with unique flowers and plants from all around the world.
The Floriade Venlo developed the Floriade principles together with Michael Braungart and Williams McDonough.
1. Innovate, innovate, innovate
C2C BIZZ is the collaboration of 11 European partners in the North Western area with the objective to enhance the implementation of Cradle to Cradle on new and existing business sites. The project is funded by the European Interreg IVB programme.
To meet our client’s goal of creating the first full-service Cradle to Cradle-inspired development in the Netherlands, WM+P is designing an inspirational environment that stimulates the creativity and effectiveness of employees by creating safe and healthy places for work and recreation.
Biomass Nutrient Recycling
Founded in Brazil in 1993, OIA was the collaborative brainchild of anti-poverty activist Waldemar Boff, renowned chemist Prof. Michael Braungart, community entrepreneur Valmir Fachini, biological engineer Katja Hansen, and environmental manager Douglas Mulhall. OIA developed out of collaboration between the Hamburger Umweltinstitut in Germany and the Brazilian social self-help organization SEOP.
Blue Gate Antwerp (Pilot project of C2C BIZZ)
Blue Gate Antwerp is being developed into a water-linked eco-effective industrial park. With this site, the City of Antwerp and the Flemish Region want to attract innovative businesses – both domestic and international –marking a new milestone for Antwerp in its innovative history.
C2C Islands Interreg IVB
The Cradle to Cradle Islands project (C2CI) is an Interreg IVB North Sea-Region Project with 22 partners from six countries around the North Sea.
In defining the development plan for the Kazernekwartier urban redevelopment project on 25 May 2011, an important foundation was laid for the further implementation of this project. The development plan describes the broad contours of the urban design, the financial implications of the project and the way in which cultural history will be accommodated in the area.
- (-) area developmentRemove area development filter
- added value Apply added value filter
- air quality Apply air quality filter
- architecture Apply architecture filter
- awareness Apply awareness filter
- benificial Apply benificial filter
- building Apply building filter
- circular economy Apply circular economy filter
- continuous loops Apply continuous loops filter
- Cradle to Cradle Apply Cradle to Cradle filter
- design for reuse Apply design for reuse filter
- diversity Apply diversity filter
- education Apply education filter
- energy Apply energy filter
- environment Apply environment filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- government Apply government filter
- green Apply green filter
- health Apply health filter
- indoor Apply indoor filter
- innovation Apply innovation filter
- material Apply material filter
- materials pooling Apply materials pooling filter
- product Apply product filter
- project Apply project filter
- renewable Apply renewable filter
- service Apply service filter
- use-period Apply use-period filter
- water Apply water filter
- C2C® inspired Apply C2C® inspired filter
- Official partners involved Apply Official partners involved filter
- Containing C2C® features Apply Containing C2C® features filter
- Containing C2C® products / materials Apply Containing C2C® products / materials filter
- Founders involved Apply Founders involved filter
- Certified consultants involved Apply Certified consultants involved filter
- Charter signed companies involved Apply Charter signed companies involved filter
- All Apply All filter