This tool is an online compilation of questionnaires about detailed information on the background of a (future) business site and its surroundings. The inventory enables the planner of a C2C inspired business site to come to know what he has got, in...
- Low hanging fruit
- To know what he has got
- Essential initial conditions of your project
- Show the possibilities for the application of C2C
The Operational Framework (OF) is built on the Development Framework (DF). Whereas the DF sets out the general criteria and goals to consider by developing the business site in terms of (public) infrastructure, building facilities and operating...
- Formulate the substantial and measurable parameters
The application of Cradle to Cradle (C2C) principles in business sites is likely to be hampered by several barriers, some of which are socio-cultural in nature. To promote change and new thinking in the way business sites are designed, built and...
- Understand the value priorities of a stakeholder
- Presenting specific messages that have been framed to reflect their value priorities
- Making commitment to C2C inspired projects more certain
The main purpose of the valuation tool component of C2C BIZZ is to develop a methodology for evaluating the economic performance of Cradle to Cradle (C2C) features in the context of spatial development. This is intended to be a means for...
- C2C credentials of site development projects translated into financial values that investors
- Financial tools
Guideline for C2C inspired material management on business sites
The purpose of this guideline is to provide practical recommendations to business sites and companies on how to improve their material management practices by using C2C concepts. The challenge is to go beyond a generic recommendation of “buying...
- Improve their material management practices
- How C2C can be applied within the context of material management and business sites
- In English, French and German
Guideline for Diversity
The purpose of the Guideline for diversity is to offer information about the ways to realize more diversity on a business site in a biological, social/cultural and economic/conceptual way. It helps target groups developing designs to (re)develop...
- Diversity and density
- English, French and German
Memorandum of Understanding
The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is not a legal document but it sets out a collaborative way of working and sharing information. This agreement relates to the environmental performance and C2C aspirations of a business site, and outlines the...
- Securing the C2C commitment of tenants
Continuous Loops Tool
The Continuous Loops Tool is a database for companies to add their waste streams and the resources they need. In this way matches can be made between companies and resources can be exchanged. The tool does not focus on one time matches, but on...
- Database for nutrient streams for companies
- Use local resources from known suppliers
- Finding synergies between companies
- Generate money with your waste
The purpose of the Development Framework (DF) is to provide a template and spatial planning guidelines that set out the C2C objectives and overall development parameters that the landlord and site tenant can expect from a business site.
- Planning guidelines
- Establish the infrastructure provision and design guidelines for the business site.
- (-) Cradle to CradleRemove Cradle to Cradle filter
- added value Apply added value filter
- area development Apply area development filter
- building Apply building filter
- circular economy Apply circular economy filter
- company Apply company filter
- diversity Apply diversity filter
- energy Apply energy filter
- finance Apply finance filter
- material Apply material filter
- nutrient Apply nutrient filter
- social Apply social filter